- Ultra-intense all-natural moisturising oil.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
- Perfect for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dehydrated or ageing skin.
Rosehips are packed full of nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and the essential fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6. These support the natural cycle of skin cell renewal by feeding the epidermis with the vital nutrients it needs to regenerate damaged or fragile areas.
For a list of ingredients, please check:
Directions for use:
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly before applying any kind of emollient to your skin! Gently massage the oil onto any area of skin you wish to treat with soft pats in the direction of your hair follicles – best applied on slightly damp skin to really lock in that moisture. Once applied, do not expose your skin to strong sunlight, as the salve is oil-based and can thus cause sunburn much faster, even when wearing SPF.
For scars and impurities, we advise applying morning and night for at least six weeks once the skin has healed over. Improvement will depend on various things, such as where on the body the damage is, how long it's been there, how deep the damage goes, difference from surrounding skin, and overall health and wellbeing
What is it used for?
- As a night-time facial oil
- Conditioning treatment for hyperpigmentation
- Hydrate and rejuvenate the delicate skin under the eyes
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Refine the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes
- On sensitive skin after radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Enrich your favourite moisturiser - just add a few drops to the cream
- A nourishing nail and cuticle oil
- Balance uneven skin tone, including pregnancy-related melasma
- Make any area of skin softer, smoother and more supple
- Improve the appearance acne scars
- Hydrate and nourish dehydrated, delicate or ageing skin
- Increase skin’s elasticity on pregnant bellies and perineums