Our pocket nappy is undoubtedly the everyday nappy you need. Practical, reliable and economical, what more could you ask for? You can choose from many adorable designs that everyone will envy!
Nappies from the LPO ECO collection are made with more than two recycled plastic bottles!
Size: 5-16 kg
Cloth nappy: 100% polyester
2x Bamboo insert: 70% bamboo, 30% polyester
Insert absorption: 177ml
- Our pocket nappies have two openings to facilitate the positioning of the insert and for washing.
- The double gusset gives you superior protection against leaks.
- The 100% polyester stay dry lining offers an incomparably dry effect.
- The 4 rows of poppers located at the front allow a perfect fit.
- Each diaper comes with two bamboo inserts.
This item is CPSIA certified.
Free of BPA, phthalates, or lead.
This item is OEKO-TEX certified.
Before first use
We recommend washing the nappies and inserts twice before using them for the first time. This allows the fabric to gain maximum absorption and to get rid of the sewing threads that would have remained stuck during manufacturing.
Place soiled nappies in a laundry basket or a wet bag for soiled nappies.
Wash the nappies every 2-3 days. Do not soak or rinse the nappies during this process as they should remain as dry as possible. If you rinse your nappies, you should hang them to air dry and wash them within the following 24 hours.
- Note that it is not necessary to remove the inserts before washing our nappies; they will come out automatically due to the double opening pocket.
- Do not soak the nappies. They must be kept dry.
- A good storage solution should leave no odour.
1. Rinse with cold water.
2. Regular wash cycle - Warm water cycle (40º). Do not put too much water in the washing machine. The nappies must rub against each other.
We recommend using the dryer to dry the inserts, nappies and covers the vast majority of the time. This step tightens the threads and “reseals” the Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) that covers the outer fabric (the waterproof membrane). Be careful to not to manipulate them when they are hot and not to overdry them! You can also lay your nappies flat to dry. You may occasionally hang your inserts and nappies outdoors to dry them since the sun is a whitening agent and has antibacterial properties but please note that hanging your nappies and covers outside can dry the rubber bands (elastics) and wear them out prematurely.