The perfect reusable nappy for your tiny baby. Award winning bamboo core is gentle on baby's delicate skin and stitch-free seams with stay dry tummy means no leaks and no irritation.
The TeenyFit can hold up to 160ml.
We've gone full-throttle on the battle with bottle waste, becoming the first reusable nappy company in the world to make 100% of their waterproof fabric out of recycled polyester yarn, repurposing plastic waste that was destined for landfill and turning it into something wonderful. Now you can reduce, reuse and recycle with TotsBots. Happy Nappying!
- Super absorbent bamboo core which is gentle next to baby's delicate skin
- Stay dry buffer zones to keep liquid locked into core
- Clever stitch free seams & waterproof tummy area - no leaks or irritation!
- Oekotex certified - no harmfull chemicals next to your babies skin
- Hook and loop fastening for quick and easy changes
- Fits from 5 to 12 lbs
- Made with love in Scotland
Prewash nappy before use. Bamboo will need approx. 10 washes to reach full absorbency.
Wash at 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled with non bio powder.