This is Balmonds original award-winning natural moisturiser. It is rich and oil-based with beeswax to lock in moisture that helps keep the skin soft, supple and well hydrated. This ointment can be used for all skin types and by all ages, including babies 6 weeks and older. It is suitable for people who are prone to suffer from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and itchy skin conditions.
- Olive Oil - anti-bacterial, calming and nourishing
- Beeswax - a natural emulsifier that keeps the skin moisturised
- Safflower Seed Oil - excellent for sensitive skin
- Hemp Seed Oil - nourishing and moisturising
- Calendula - traditionally used to encourage healing
- Chamomile - to soothe and soften skin
- Chickweed - used in traditional medicine as a natural antihistamine
- Nettle - soothing, fantastic water barrier, rich in vitamins
For an exhaustive list of ingredients, please check: https://balmonds.co.uk/collections/baby-essentials/products/skin-salvation
Directions for use:
Apply ointment on any part of the body as thickly and frequently as you need. Apply in the direction of your hair follicles to reduce risk of skin irritation. This ointment has a rich consistency and goes a long way. Colder temperatures can make the ointment firm. Simply warm up a small amount in your hand before use.
We recommend that you do a patch test on unaffected area close to affected area and leave for 24 hours before using more liberally. As the Skin Salvation ointment is oil-based, once applied, do not expose skin to strong sunlight. It is best to apply last thing before going to bed for the night.