Bambooty Basics are an All in Two birth to potty nappy system. Each nappy comes with a booster which contains 3 layers of thirsty bamboo fabric which can be positioned to increase absorbency at the front of the nappy for boys or tummy sleepers. The booster has a suede cloth top which makes them more stain resistant and also offers a stay dry feel for baby.
Bambooty Basics have a fluffy outer cover which remains beautifully soft to the touch. The cut of the Bambooty Basics is very trim and neat making them perfect if you're looking for a slim nappy. They are especially good for very slim babies.
Snap-in nappies have benefits:
- When drying these nappies the shells will often dry faster than the absorbency inserts, meaning you can get away with less shells than snap-in inserts, which saves you money.
- If for some reason one part or another of the nappy becomes damaged or doesn't last as long, the other part can be replaced which is better for your pocket and the environment!
- It is possible to occasionally change only the snap-in insert of the nappy, instead of the whole nappy at a change.
- Shells can be used with any absorbency.
- A OSFM nappy that fits from birth right through to potty training!
- Customisable for boys and tummy sleepers
- elasticised wriggle guards keep absorbency flaps inside our nappies as well as providing a double layer of protection
- For more absorbency separate inserts / boosters can be added into the nappy