The O.N.E diaper is truly a one-of-a-kind all-in-one cloth diaper. All of its exclusive benefits are even listed right in its name, as O.N.E. stands for: Outlast closure, No prep, and Easy to use, making it easy to remember why the O.N.E. diaper is (or will become) your No. 1 all-in-one cloth diaper.
The O.N.E diaper fits 10-35+ pounds and comes with everything you’ll ever need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options (snap & velcro), and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
The O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives the user the ability to choose between Hook & Loop (Velcro) and Snap closures. O.N.E's absorbency comes from a hidden body layer PLUS our one-of-a-kind cotton, channeled soaker design that is trim yet absorbent. All with the amazing quality of GroVia products.
No need to choose between Hook & Loop or Snap closures
With the O.N.E., you can have both! The removable Hook & Loop closure is perfect for those who love a “no-hassle” fit but want to transition to a snap closure later on.
- Built-in extra absorbency means the perfect nighttime solution
- Lasts from birth to potty learning (fits 10 - 35 lbs)
- No prepping - can start using right away
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customisation (includes both large and small insert)
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Hidden Inner Layer: 100% Polyester Microfiber
Soaker: 100% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU (Exclusive of Trim)
This is an All In One diaper, you must wash the entire diaper when soiled.
Before First Use
Remove Hook & Loop strips*. If using during daytime, wash with detergent and dry once prior to first use. If using as a night diaper, O.N.E. must be washed and tumble-dried 3-5 times before use.
- Remove Hook and Loop strips*
- Place soiled diaper into pail
- Wash soiled diapers every two days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of a good cleaning detergent using a heavy duty cycle
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry on lowest setting
- Do not use fabric softeners or water repellent diaper creams
- Do not dry clean or iron
*For maximum longevity of your hook and loop, we recommend removing prior to washing and drying.