The O.N.E diaper is truly a one-of-a-kind all-in-one cloth diaper. All of its exclusive benefits are even listed right in its name, as O.N.E. stands for: Outlast closure, No prep, and Easy to use, making it easy to remember why the O.N.E. diaper is (or will become) your No. 1 all-in-one cloth diaper.
The O.N.E diaper fits 10-35+ pounds and comes with everything you’ll ever need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options (snap & velcro), and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
The O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives the user the ability to choose between Hook & Loop (Velcro) and Snap closures. O.N.E's absorbency comes from a hidden body layer PLUS our one-of-a-kind cotton, channeled soaker design that is trim yet absorbent. All with the amazing quality of GroVia products.
No need to choose between Hook & Loop or Snap closures
With the O.N.E., you can have both! The removable Hook & Loop closure is perfect for those who love a “no-hassle” fit but want to transition to a snap closure later on.
- Built-in extra absorbency means the perfect nighttime solution
- Lasts from birth to potty learning (fits 10 - 35 lbs)
- No prepping - can start using right away
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customisation (includes both large and small insert)
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Hidden Inner Layer: 100% Polyester Microfiber
Soaker: 100% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU (Exclusive of Trim)
The inside construction and absorbency of the Buttah is exactly the same as that of the standard line, but the outer waterproof layer of TPU has been replaced with proprietary laminated polyester velour. Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched.
This is an All In One diaper, you must wash the entire diaper when soiled.
Before First Use
Remove Hook & Loop strips*. If using during daytime, wash with detergent and dry once prior to first use. If using as a night diaper, O.N.E. must be washed and tumble-dried 3-5 times before use.
- Remove Hook and Loop strips*
- Place soiled diaper into pail
- Wash soiled diapers every two days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of a good cleaning detergent using a heavy duty cycle
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry on lowest setting
- Do not use fabric softeners or water repellent diaper creams
- Do not dry clean or iron
*For maximum longevity of your hook and loop, we recommend removing prior to washing and drying.